USTA Tennis in the Parks- Adults: Learn to Play Tennis Fast!
Led by an approved USTA coach, participants will have fun developing the skills to serve, rally, and play tennis while getting great exercise. The program is perfect for first-time and beginner players, as well as returning novice players.
All players in their first session receive and keep a new tennis racket and a tee shirt!
Registration is open through May 14th, or as space allows!
USTA Tennis in the Parks- Spring 2021 Program Info- Saturdays
- Coach: USTA Coach
- Season Dates: Saturdays starting May 22nd through June 26th
- Time: 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Ages: 18+
- Location: Saco Middle School Tennis Courts (behind the school and newly resurfaced) 40 Buxton Rd Saco, ME
- Program Max: 10 participants (minimum required 6)
- Season Fee: $89.00
- Equipment: All players in their first session receive and keep a new age-appropriate racket, and tee shirt! This is included in your registration fee!
- Tennis program will adhere to social distancing guidelines. Please bring a mask. See flyers for additional information regarding safeguards in this program.
Additional Forms and Files: