SENIORity Indoor Pickleball
Join us at the Saco Community Center this winter to try the popular sport of Pickleball: A paddle sport for all ages!
This program is for novice players who are looking to gain more experience, as well as those who consider themselves Elite. We are offering 3 courts to allow for a mixture of experience levels to play! Please bring your own paddle if you have one so that we can limit sharing. We will have informational handouts but no formal instruction for beginners.
This is a great opportunity to learn from each other and practice!
- When: Monday & Friday mornings, starting Friday 12/3/21
- We will continue to schedule in 1-2 month increments to allow for new registrations!
- Where: Saco Community Center Gym
- Time: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Participants will have two registration options:
- 1) You may purchase entire session available (scheduled for multiple weeks) at a discounted rate of $3.00/day
- 2) You may purchase individual sessions at $5.00/day.
- *Space is limited and reservations are required!