SENIORity Indoor Pickleball
Come try the popular sport of Pickleball: A paddle sport for all ages! This program is for players who are looking to learn more about the game alongside players of the same level without the intimidation of competitive Pickleball. This program is formatted as pick-up games in a relaxed environment for beginner and intermediate players. Please bring your own paddle if you have one so that we can limit sharing. We will have informational handouts but no formal instruction. This is a great opportunity to learn from each other and practice!
COVID-19 Prevention Practices: Please read below for the protocols required to offer these programs in a safe manner
- When: Monday evenings
- We will continue to schedule in 1-2 month increments to allow for new registrations
- Where: Saco Community Center Gym
- Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Participants will have two registration options:
- 1) You may purchase entire session available (scheduled for multiple weeks) at a discounted rate of $4.00/night.
- 2) You may purchase individual sessions at $5.00/night.
- *Space is limited and reservations are required!
- For Participants:
- 1. Upon arrival an SPR staff member will conduct a health screening and temperature check for all who enter.
- 2. Participants will utilize hand sanitizer at the health screening station before joining.
- 3. Masks must be worn during health screening and inside the building while you are not on the court.
- Equipment Procedures:
- 1. Any shared equipment (i.e. paddles & balls) will be sanitized between each week.
- 2. The gym doors will most likely be propped during play to help with air flow. Please dress accordingly.
- For program info, schedules and to register, please visit www.sacorec.com . The office can help with any registration and payment questions at 207-283-3139.
- We are excited to offer programs this winter and look forward to seeing many of you soon! Thank you!